Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
1. Caltex Gas Station – Bayombong diversion (for bus travellers)
2. Jollibee Bayombong – Near Caltex Gas Station (for bus travellers)
2. Bayombong town proper – Town hall, St. Dominic Cathedral, SaveMore (for travellers from Cagayan & Isabela)
FROM NAIA OR MANILA AIRPORT
- Use GRABCAR and go to the bus terminal. Download the app beforehand.
- Use the Point to Point P2P BUS SERVICE and stop in Cubao or the nearest stopover to the bus terminal.
All buses going to Isabela and Cagayan (cities of Cauayan, Isabela, Ilagan, Santiago, and Tuguegarao) will pass by Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya. No online booking from Manila to Bayombong. But premiere card holders can call and book for seats.
The best way to get to any bus station is through GrabCar.
A. PASAY TERMINAL (Pasay City) – please check their website for bus schedules
B. KAMIAS TERMINAL (Quezon City) – You can ride any of these bus trips. They will all pass by Bayombong.
- FIRST CLASS – 2×1 seat configuration, wider legroom, usb ports, water + bread, toilet (best option for foreign guests)
- DELUXE – 2×2 seat configuration, normal legroom asian size, toilet
- REGULAR – 2×2 seat configuration, small legroom, no toilet
4. EMC-LBS BUS CORP – Facebook
- 6 hours (via TPLEX)
- 8 hours (via Bulacan)
- Regular Aircon – 400 PHP
- Deluxe – 650 PHP
- First Class – 775 PHP
- Bus trips are always full during holidays and long weekends
- Nueva Vizcaya Grand Ammungan Festival is on May
- Night trips are preferable so you can sleep during the ride and arrive early morning
Type in google maps / waze: Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
- 5-6 hours (via TPLEX)
- 7-8 hours (via Bulacan)