FOR TANDEM PASSENGERS
- FREE YOUR DAY
Our flights usually start from 10 AM until 4 PM. Because weather is unpredictable, it is important that you free your schedule for the whole day. Due to real time changes of wind direction and condition, your flight may be moved earlier or later than the estimated time.
- YOUR TIME SLOT
A day before your flight, we will create a Facebook group chat to inform you of your estimated time slot.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Comfortable t-shirt or dri-fit top or longsleeves
- Long pants or leggings
- Close shoes or sports shoes – no slippers or sandals
WHAT TO BRING
- Water and snacks
- Personal medication
- Sunblock, shades or any sun protection
- Insect repellant, alcohol or wet wipes
- Foldable chairs, mats, hammock or tent
- Anything to do while parawaiting
- A calm and positive spirit
WHAT TO DO
- FREE PHONE MEMORY or BRING USB/SD CARDS
Free up to 5 GB storage on your phone for the storage of your video.
- CHARGE YOUR PHONES
So transfers won’t be interrupted. Or bring a battery pack.
- DIZZY TAB
If you easily get dizzy, drink Bonamine or any dizzy tab an hour before your flight.
- SLEEP WELL
Sleep well the night before your flight, if you don’t you may get easily dizzy.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- SCHEDULE IMPORTANT MEETINGS ON YOUR FLIGHT DATE
Keep your day open because wind condition changes so your flight may be earlier or later than the expected time.
- EAT A HUGE MEAL
Do not eat a huge meal before your time slot. Light snacks are ok. You can bring food for after your flight
- STAY UP LATE
Sleeping late the night before your flight will make you easily dizzy.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Rain or good winds will come and go, so we wait for the right conditions to take-off. If you are flying in a group, bring something to entertain you while waiting.
- TAKE OFF AREA
– For Nueva Vizcaya: pilot will bring you to the take-off point which is only accessible by 4WD. Feel free to use your own car but make sure you have someone to drive it down for you after your take-off.
– For paramotor passengers: you will take off and land on the same hill.
- YOUR OWN GO PRO OR PHONE – Personal items will be your responsibility. We will not be liable if you drop it or break it for whatever reason. For safety reasons, we will use the pilot’s GoPro for all flights.
- Meet pilot and staff at the landing zone
- Submit payments and sign waiver
- Ride up to the take-off area
- Gear up and FLY!
- Arrive in landing zone
- Transfer video files from pilot’s GoPro
- Go home with a big smile!
All flights are wind-dependent. Your flight can last from 7 minutes to 10 minutes. If winds are in your favor, it can go longer.
To keep your PRIORITY SLOT on that day, we require a down payment of 1,000 PHP.
- Payment is non-refundable but transferrable.
- The rest of the payment will be paid CASH at the flysite.
- Please bring exact amount to avoid confusion.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PAYMENT
- Videos and photos taken by a GoPro camera
- A professional, experienced and friendly pilot
- Paragliding or paramotor gear and equipments (wings, harness, helmet, knee pads, and other safety gears)
- Reserve safety parachute
- An awesome flight!
WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN YOUR PAYMENT
- Transportation to the meet-up point
- Food and snacks
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
- After your flight, your full video will be transferred to you through your phone.
- We’d love to see your photos and videos online. Do tag us and set your posts in public so we can share it also. Include the hashtag:
For Nueva Vizcaya:
WHERE TO MEET
- Nueva Vizcaya
Click here for NV Boy Scout Campsite Masoc – Google location map
- Carmona, Cavite
Click here for Paragliding Philippines – Google location map
- Tablas, Romblon
Click here for Take-off – Google location map
Very important: Please watch this video.
Watch what to do before take off, during flying and while landing:
We will do everything in our control to make your flight a safe and enjoyable one. However, these are the unavoidable facts of tandem paragliding:
- Your pilot is a human being who is capable of making mistakes.
- Your equipment is made by human beings and therefore is not perfect and can malfunction.
- We do not guarantee that your pilot or your equipment will perform flawlessly. You may get hurt or severely injured even if we and you do everything correctly.
Very important: Please read this waiver.
A hardcopy will be given to you to sign at the take-off area.