FOR TANDEM PASSENGERS
- FLIGHT DATE
Dates may change according to weather and wind condition. We will inform you closer to the date of your flight.
- FREE YOUR DAY!
Our flights usually start from 8 AM until 4 PM. Because weather is unpredictable, it is important that you free your schedule for the whole day. Due to real time changes of wind direction and condition, your flight may be moved earlier or later than the estimated time.
- YOUR TIME SLOT
A day before your flight, we will create a Facebook group chat to inform you of your estimated time slot. Passengers will be arranged according to weight and wind speed on that day.
- FLIGHT DURATION
All flights are wind-dependent. The average time is 10-15 minutes in good winds. If winds are great, you can go longer than 20 minutes. Note: the longer the flight, the more chances for you to get dizzy.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear your facemasks
- Comfortable t-shirt or dri-fit top or longsleeves
- Long pants or leggings
- Close shoes or sports shoes – no slippers or sandals
WHAT TO BRING
- Faceshield, facemasks, alcohol and essentials to keep safe from the virus
- Water and snacks
- Personal medication
- Sunblock, shades or any sun protection
- Insect repellant, alcohol or wet wipes
- Foldable chairs, mats, hammock or tent
- Anything to do while parawaiting
- A calm and positive spirit
WHAT TO DO
- FREE PHONE MEMORY or BRING USB/SD CARDS
Free up to 5 GB storage on your phone for the storage of your video.
- CHARGE YOUR PHONES
So transfers won’t be interrupted. Or bring a battery pack.
- DIZZY TAB
If you easily get dizzy, drink Bonamine or any dizzy tab an hour before your flight.
- SLEEP WELL
Sleep well the night before your flight, if you don’t you may get easily dizzy.
- BRING A JACKET
From November to February, it can get very cold up in the take-off mountain. Wear something warm.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- SCHEDULE IMPORTANT MEETINGS ON YOUR FLIGHT DATE
Keep your day open because wind condition changes so your flight may be earlier or later than the expected time.
- EAT A HUGE MEAL
Do not eat a huge meal before your time slot. Light snacks are ok. You can bring food for after your flight
- STAY UP LATE
Sleeping late the night before your flight will make you easily dizzy.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Rain or good winds will come and go, so we wait for the right conditions to take-off. If you are flying in a group, bring something to entertain you while waiting.
- TAKE OFF AREA
Our pilot will bring you to the take-off point which is only accessible by 4WD. Feel free to use your own car but make sure you have someone to drive it down for you after your take-off.
- YOUR OWN GO PRO OR PHONE – Personal items will be your responsibility. We will not be liable if you drop it or break it for whatever reason. For safety reasons, we will use the pilot’s GoPro for all flights.
- DO NOT TOUCH OR PLAY WITH PILOTS’ WINGS AND EQUIPMENT – During preparation and after landing, please do not touch, sit or step on our wings. Also, do not touch the pilot’s harness or gears as you might blow up our safety parachutes or damage our controls. This is for your safety.
- FOR PASSENGERS WITH FEAR OF HEIGHTS OR THOSE EASILY DIZZY – Do not look down until you’re comfortable in your seat. If you get dizzy, just lean back on your pilot and try to relax, tilt your head up so blood and oxygen will flow naturally.
COVID HEALTH PROTOCOL
- Please wear your mask at all times.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Sanitize as often as possible.
- Your equipment and safety gears will be sanitized every after use.
- Meet pilot and staff at the landing zone
- Submit payment stubs, do a temperature check and sign waiver
- Ride up to the take-off area
- Gear up and FLY!
- Arrive in landing zone
- Get video files (For those with add-ons)
- Go home with a big smile!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PAYMENT
- Free 1 minute GOPRO video + 10 official photos (to be given within 3 days)
- A PPHGA/FAI-licensed, professional, experienced and friendly pilot
- Paragliding or paramotor gear and equipments (wings, harness, helmet, knee pads, and other safety gears)
- Reserve safety parachute
- A panoramic view of Tiblac (Ambaguio) and Masoc (Bayombong) – not just circling atop the same place or view. You fly on a scenic route
ADD ON PAYMENTS
- GOPRO raw video
- GOPRO raw video + free SD card
- GOPRO raw video + free SD card + staff official videos + staff official photos
- GOPRO raw video + free SD card + staff official videos + staff official photos + edited video with music
*Check pricelist for current costs or promos
WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN YOUR PAYMENT
- Transportation to the meet-up point
- Food and snacks
- Insurance (As of now, there is no 3rd party insurance company in the Philippines covering extreme sports like Paragliding)
We’d love to see your photos and videos online. Do tag us and set your posts in public so we can share it also. Include the hashtag: #NUVIZparagliding and #NuevaVizcayaParagliding
WHERE TO MEET
- Nueva Vizcaya
Click here for NV Boy Scout Campsite Masoc – Google location map
- Carmona, Cavite
Click here for Carmona flysite – Google location map
- Tablas, Romblon
Click here for Take-off – Google location map
Very important: Please watch this video.
Watch what to do before take off, during flying and while landing:
- On FB – https://www.facebook.com/ifecpyro/videos/2177601875886561/
- On YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0umj3-tHdQ&t=7s
We will do everything in our control to make your flight a safe and enjoyable one. However, these are the unavoidable facts of tandem paragliding:
- Your pilot is a human being who is capable of making mistakes.
- Your equipment is made by human beings and therefore is not perfect and can malfunction.
- We do not guarantee that your pilot or your equipment will perform flawlessly. You may get hurt or severely injured even if we and you do everything correctly.
Very important: Please read this waiver.
A hardcopy will be given to you to sign at the take-off area.