Paragliding is the simplest form of flying and the closest way for humans to fly like a bird. It is foot-launched and requires good wind and the pilot’s muscle power.
- Possible training schedule will be announced based on the availability of the instructor.
- A minimum of 5 students is needed for the course to push through.
- If the minimum number of students has not been reached, the course will be pushed to another set of dates.
- If you are not able to complete the full training days, you can attend the next batch of trainings until you complete your 10 days.
- Full payment should be done on the first day of training.
- Training course is open for all gender, ages 10 and above. The minimum age for licensing is 14 years old.
After completing the course, we will assist you in applying for your pilot license, passing the test, and acquiring your license card with Philippine Paragliding and Hang Gliding Association, Inc. (PPHGA)
License card and insurance payment is not included in the training course fee. Read about licensing procedure here.
Our instructor is recommended and certified by PPHGA, the only body in the Philippines that can issue Paragliding and Hang Gliding national licenses, IPPI proficiency cards, and facilitate the issuance of FAI sporting license for FAI competitions
WATCH STUDENTS FIRST FLIGHT VIDEOS
KID PILOT TRAINING